Belle Tire Laborer - Starting at $14 in Wyandotte, Michigan
To Connect with a recruiter today text "Apply" to 44844
The duties assigned to the Laborer vary with the area assigned within the Silver Linings Tire Recycling facility. The Laborer is generally responsible to operate equipment and perform tasks at the direction of the supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Unload and Grade Passenger, Commercial Trailers, and Straight Trucks;
- Load scrap van trailers with commercial blowouts and OTR Scrap
- Scrap and unload SLTR Straight Truck (Load or Lace Scrap Tires);
- Clean shop and parking lot;
- Cart high tread tires to air checker or used tires to dock for delivery;
- Assist loading used tires that were purchased for delivery to customers;
- Bag and palletize rubber mulch;
- De-bead and de-rim truck tires;
- Remove rims on passenger tires using tire machine;
- General landscape during Summer Months;
- Other related duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications * 18 years of age * Valid Driver's License * Minimum of 2 years of general labor experience. * Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with co-workers and management * Ability to read and write English * Represents one's self and Belle Tire in a professional manner * Demonstrates a commitment of high quality service to internal and external customers
Education Requirements * High School Diploma/GED
Physical Requirements * Must be able to stand for long periods of time * Must be able to frequently lift over 75 pounds * Requires motion entailing bending, twisting, pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists.
Varying work hours, Mon-Sat, some overtime may be required. Workshop environment, with heavy physical requirements: long periods of standing on your feet, lifting up to 75 pounds to chest level, bending, twisting, grabbing, reaching and any other activity normally associated with a general laborer position.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled