Alternate Solutions Health Network Registered Nurse Admissions in Troy, Michigan
Beaumont Home Health and Hospice is looking for passionate and driven Registered Nurses - Admissions to join our home care family.
As an Registered Nurse - Admissions, you will provide skilled treatment, admission, and discharge visits. You will enjoy an extensive clinical support team and user-friendly technology. Join us in inspiring hope and improving the quality of life for those entrusted to our care.
Our employees enjoy: Competitive Pay, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) Match, Verizon Wireless Discount, Paid Time Off, and more!
• Schedules Admissions visits with clients/ client family members
• Care for Clients in their home setting
• Develops a plan of care based on nursing diagnosis, client and physician input that includes medical interventions and measurable goals or outcomes
• Instructs clients, family members and primary care givers as needed to ensure the maintenance of or acquisition of optimal functioning level for each client
• Ensures effective coordination of client home care services through the timely completion of required documentation as well as the timely transfer of pertinent medical data to the client's physician, therapists or other care givers
• Document your visits with our user-friendly technology, allowing for interdisciplinary communication and easy documentation
• Registered Nurse with current license in the state of Michigan
• One year of experience as an RN in an acute care setting
• OASIS knowledge/experience
• Valid driver's license and auto insurance
We can't wait to meet you!
Beaumont Home Health and Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Street: 1975 Technology Dr
Work Days (Example, Mon – Fri or Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun): Fri/Sat/Sun
Work Hours (Example, 8:15 am to 5:00 pm): 10:00 am to 8:00 pm