Alternate Solutions Health Network Office Assistant in Troy, Michigan
Beaumont Home Health and Hospice is seeking an Office Assistant to help maintain our Home Care office and build positive relationships with our patients and referral sources. This person will be detail oriented, computer savvy, and be a fantastic addition to our team!
Our employees enjoy: Competitive Pay, Quarterly Bonuses, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) Match, Verizon Wireless Discount, Paid Time Off, Nursing CEU's, and more!
• Accurately enter patient information into Home Care Home Base
• Entering visits bonuses into the payroll system as directed
• Assist in creating and maintaining the on-call calendar for our field clinicians
• Order and manage office supplies
• Opens daily mail and sends/scans to appropriate personnel
• Creating Word documents and PowerPoint presentations
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Experience in a health care setting preferred
• Home care experience preferred
• Knowledge of CMS guidelines preferred
We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Beaumont Home Health and Hospice is an equal opportunity employer.
Street: 1975 Technology Dr
Work Days (Example, Mon – Fri or Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun): Mon - Fri
Work Hours (Example, 8:15 am to 5:00 pm): 8:15 am to 5:00 pm
Territory: Troy, MI