DENSO International America, Inc. Software Engineer I in Southfield, Michigan
- Responsible for the initial design and development of new software or extensive software revisions
- Defines product requirements and creates architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing or new platforms
- Research, develop, and integrate new technology into DENSO product portfolio.
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
- Embedded Software Development in Linux, Android, QNX.
- Experience with Model base design with Matlab and Simulink
- Middleware and communication stack development
- C/C++ process/lifecycle Software Model design and software development
Work Locations: DIAM Southfield (20003-1) 24777 Denso Drive PO Box 5133 Southfield, 48033
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Shift: 1st Shift
Req ID: 180000OH