Memorial Health Care Center Housekeeping Aide in Owosso, Michigan
Cleans and sanitizes rooms and furnishings following established policies and procedures to maintain high standards o fcleanliness and sanitation throughout the center.
- Responsible for cleaning assigned areas. Cleans patient rooms after discharge.
- Maintains full complement of supplies in cart for Housekeeping closets.
- Responsible for cleaning equipment used such as vacuums, carts, fans, etc.
- Prepares cleaning solutions as needed following instructions accurately.
- Completes monthly side work on a timely basis, within the month due.
- Demonstrates knowledge of, and supports, hospital mission, vision, value statements, standards, policies and procedures, operating instructions, confidentiality standards and the code of ethical behavior.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma / GED required
EXPERIENCE: Housekeeping Experience Preferred