ManpowerGroup Planer Operator in McBain, Michigan
▪ Operate modern sawmill and planer equipment.
▪ Train on various aspects of the sawmill and planer manufacturing processes.
▪ Follow work instructions and monitor equipment performance.
▪ Identify and communicate production and quality concerns.
▪ Ensure safe work practices and follow safety procedures.
▪ Maintain good industrial housekeeping at workstation and work areas.
▪ HS diploma or equivalent
▪ Solid work history
▪ Mechanical aptitude
All candidates are subject to criminal background check and preemployment drug screen prior to starting assignment.
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
- ManpowerGroup Jobs