Mastronardi Products Gate Attendant in Livonia, Michigan
Livonia, MI, USA
- Experience computers and various software programs.
- Determine content of material entering facility to properly bill the customer.
- Accept or reject waste load based on content; suggest alternatives based on special waste, type of waste and/or local market training.
- Receive payment from customers; provide receipt to customers.
- Balance the daily receipts to ensure accurate recordkeeping and appropriate billing; deposit daily receipts into the safe depository.
- Document the waste entering the facility, utilizing truck scales and computer systems; track total amount of waste entering the facility.
- Notify operations of special loads; direct or dispatch as necessary; process required paperwork and perform other required duties, as necessary to process special loads.
- Answer the telephone and provide general information to callers.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the work area.
- Perform other job-related duties, as assigned
Posted: October 13, 2020