Sylvan Learning Test Proctor in Lansing, Michigan
The Test Center Administrator (TCA) serves as the face of Prometric in test centers around the world. These emerging professionals are part of a growing specialization within the company and thrive in fast-paced environments that support people who are taking life-changing exams.
The position requires TCAs to verify candidate identification, monitor exams and maintain strict policies and guidelines to uphold the highest standards for exam integrity in the world.
Highly motivational setting, part-time, flexible hours including weekends. Candidate must be very responsible, and follow standards and procedures. Client experience a plus. Background checks mandatory.
• Ensure every candidate receives a fair test
• Represent Prometric’s vision, mission and values
• Inspire others to succeed
• Ensure your test center provides a best-in-class and comfortable testing experience
• Permit only eligible candidates
• Safeguard the test center from misconduct
• Maintain and apply expert knowledge of test center policies, practices and procedures
• Greet examinees and verify identification
• Administer and proctor tests
• Register and prepare candidate scorecards
• If applicable, digitally scan and record candidate fingerprint identification
• Continuously monitor candidates as they complete exams
• Resolve or report candidate issues with urgency
• Secure all computer software in the test center at all times
• Reboot computer servers and reset passwords as necessary
• Report any occurrences outside company guidelines to corporate management
• Ability to be flexible with scheduling based on Prometric capacity requirements; evenings, nights, and weekends are required
Job Type: Part-time, hourly non-exempt
Compensation: $11.00 /hour