PNC Learning and Development Consultant in Kalamazoo, Michigan
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
100052 Learning & Devlpmnt Conslt
Designs, implements, monitors and supports staff development and career planning strategies, procedures and initiatives.
Designing staff development and career planning programs. Ensuring senior managers and Training and Development (T&D) staff understand the purposes and methods of these programs.
Monitoring and analyzing T&D practices and processes to determine their efficiency and effectiveness. Recommending areas of improvement to achieve and deliver higher quality services.
Maintaining effective internal communications between business unit managers and T&D staff to discuss the changes that will impact T&D design, development or program delivery.
Determining external clients' T&D needs and helping them achieve their objectives.
PA - Pittsburgh
Learning and Development Consultant
Line of Business:
PA370 - One PNC Plaza
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
MI - Kalamazoo, OH - Cleveland, OH - Miamisburg, PA - Pittsburgh
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 3+ years of relevant / direct industry experience. Certifications are often desired. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Continuous Transformation - Working Experience
- Understanding of the necessity of evolving the business to remain competitive and ability to understand, adapt oneself to, respond to and proactively seek changes and innovation in the business environment to improve the competitive advantage of an organization.
Partnering for Clients' Success - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and insight into clients' key objectives and ability to work and think alongside clients to achieve clients' current and future aspirations and successes.
Consulting - Working Experience
- Knowledge of techniques, roles, and responsibilities in providing technical or business guidance to clients, both internal and external; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Competency-based Training and Development - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of processes, tools and techniques; ability to design and implement competency-based Training and Development (T&D) programs.
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of employee training and development methodologies and ability to ensure that a target population has the knowledge and skills required to meet both tactical and strategic objectives.
T&D: Trends and Directions - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of Training and Development (T&D) functions and practices; and ability to evaluate, follow, and lead T&D trends and directions within the organization, and the entire industry.
Manages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Learning & Development Consultant within PNC's Learning & Development organization supporting Retail Lending Operations, you can be based at various locations within the PNC footprint.
Strong consulting experience
Industry related experience
Ability to influence and drive results