Aerotek Administrative Support in Hastings, Michigan
JOB OPENING: ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
location: Hastings, MI (On-Site)
Shift: Full Time
Terms: Long Term(Direct Placement)
Pay: $17 - $20/hr (Determined by relevant experience)
Responsible for the processing of the supplier invoices. Position has no supervisory duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Acquire/accept invoices from suppliers and enter invoice data into operating system.
• Validate goods received notices and packing slips for incoming materials/goods.
• Ensure all payments are approved and executed weekly. Process payments by mail and/or ACH transfer.
• Verify and correct supplier invoice discrepancies.
• Scan, file, and manage documents.
• Communicate interdepartmentally.
• Navigate Syspro operating system, Crystal Report and Excel programs.
• Process IRS Form 1099s annually
• Maintain sales/use tax files and process for payment.
• Ability to maintain regular attendance at facility.
• Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
• Track and match invoices to packing slips
• Set up new vendor accounts, accept invoices and input them into the system
• Fast paced role, 75-80 million dollar company
Looking for someone that will come in, do their work, and keep their nose to the grind stone. Very fast past.
Administrative support, Data entry, Payable, Excel, Invoicing
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
3-5 years of experience doing data capture, coding invoices, approving invoices, and matching to purchase orders
Proficient in Data Entry within Excel
PLEASE SEND UPDATED RESUMES TO MKEATON@AEROTEK.COM
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs