Robert Half International Administrative Assistant in Grass Lake, Michigan
Seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant for a client located in Grass Lake, MI. Are you deeply passionate about growing your career? You will perform a number of different administrative and office support duties in this Administrative Assistant position. This is an excellent long term opportunity to demonstrate your administrative skills and provide the best qualify of customer experience.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for but not limited too:
• Possess friendly, courteous and detail oriented customer service attitude; excellent telephone and verbal communications skills for interacting effectively with customers, visitors and other employees; ability to efficiently operate a multi-line telephone system.
• Must possess ability to input and retrieve computerized information; complete detailed forms; maintain the integrity of confidential business information; and deal effectively with rapidly changing priorities, deadlines, time pressures and stress. Proofreading a plus.
• Also responsible for assisting the accounting department with entering PO's and invoices as directed.
The ideal Administrative Assistant will meet the following criteria:
• 3+ years of solid experience providing office administrative or executive support
• Proficient in windows-based computer programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe
• Possess attention to detail.
• Flexible for rapidly changing priorities.
• cGMP/ISO/regulated experience a plus.
Please apply only if you meet the criteria or send your resume directly to: email@example.com
Microsoft Excel, Data Entry - Numeric, Customer Service, Microsoft Word
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $16.00 - $20.00 / Hourly
Location: Grass Lake, MI
Date Posted: January 13, 2021
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 02260-0011668481
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs