Dematic Temporary Administrative Assistant in Grand Rapids, Michigan
Dematic is an intralogistics innovator that designs, builds and supports intelligent, automated solutions for manufacturing, warehouse and distribution environments for customers that are powering the future of commerce. With engineering centers, manufacturing facilities and service centers located in more than 25 countries, Dematic’s global network of 8,000 employees have helped achieve more than 6,000 worldwide customer installations for some of the world’s leading brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Dematic is a member of KION Group, a global leader in industrial trucks, supply chain solutions and related services, and a leading provider of warehouse automation.
Dematic Corp. is looking for a Temporary Customer Service Office Assistant in our Grand Rapids, Michigan office. This role will directly support the NA Customer Service Technical Support Team. The successful candidate should have demonstrated success supporting teams with North American responsibilities within a corporate environment.
Essential Role and Responsibilities:
• Maintain the Customer Service (CS) SharePoint site including announcements, office document templates, team calendars, on-call schedules, definitions, roles & responsibilities, best practices documents, training documentation, approval matrixes, partner lists, partner content, distribution lists, video communications, (content sourced from others).
• Schedule and coordinate meetings, training initiatives, and department events/summits
• Take concise meeting minutes and action assignments at assigned meetings.
• Deliver Monthly Customer Reports (Salesforce, SAP)
• Source and post relevant content to the CS Yammer Channel
• Create and format presentations for CS meetings in PowerPoint (content by others).
• Assist with the onboarding of North America CS employees, equipment and introductions.
• Coordinate Office Seating, Equipment and Visual Communications Monitor.
• Monitor inventory and order calendars, office and printer supplies.
• Support process flows for CS processes in Visio.
• Execute financial transactions in SAP for CS projects.
• Forecast Projects in SAP on a monthly basis
• Maintain and Create Department Quality Management Processes
• Administer regular and ad hoc reports; review for accuracy and make necessary adjustments following established procedures; including: Salesforce, PowerBI and SAP.
• Assist in data logging, such as Planner hours in SAP (vacation, PSL, floating holiday)
• Reconcile corporate credit card accounts and prepare expense reports.
• Read, Sort and Distribute Product and Safety Bulletins and make arrangements to mail to Customers.
• Obtain detailed knowledge and understanding of corporate & department policies and procedures and direct the team to appropriate resources.
• Additional duties as assigned.
• Associate’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 3-5 years of experience in a corporate setting. Advanced degree may be substituted for experience, where applicable.
• Strong MS SharePoint Administration skills required. SharePoint Certification preferred.
• Ability to create reports and graphs based on various data elements (PowerBI, Salesforce, Excel, SAP)
• Highly Proficient in MS Office Suite/Office 365 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and Outlook)
• Enjoys life and has the perspective to go with that.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Good listener and asks questions.
• Is a smart, quick learner, creative and proactive (i.e., a thinker, not just a doer)
• Strong organizational and time management skills; meticulous attention to details and accuracy; meets deadlines.
• Flexible and capable of adapting to a constantly changing business environment
• Willingness to work some Overtime
Requisition ID: 2020-13731
Job Time: Full-Time
Experience Level: Mid Level
Travel %: 10
Shift Schedule Display: Standard
External Company URL: http://www.dematic.com
Street: 507 Plymouth Ave NE