Randstad SAFE Scrum Master in Grand Rapids, Michigan
SAFE Scrum Master
location:Grand Rapids, MI
salary:$58 - $63 per hour
date posted:Thursday, April 8, 2021
SAFE Scrum Master
Randstad Technologies is hiring a certified SAFE scrum master for our client in Grand Rapids, MI.
Experiences may include E-Commerce or POS or Linear Methodologies, IVRS/Chatbot, CATI
Leadership and high-level functional consultation for Digital services development and/or configuration and for the enhancement of existing systems.
Alignment of teams to the Program Increment (PI) objectives and delivery of value. Guidance for the team relating to utilization of Agile practices and how to best ensure successful self-organization.
Coordinate release activities within the Digital services space; represent these activities to the rest of the Digital solution train.
Support of and collaboration with the Product Owner with respect to grooming and maintaining the product work backlog.
Ability to lead without explicit authority. Removal of impediments to the teams' success.
Facilitation of discussion, decision-making, and conflict resolution in support of attainment of value.
Facilitation of SAFe ceremonies for the Agile team. Understanding of Agile principles and systems thinking.
Understanding of linear programming or working within chatbots/IVRS or similar a plus
Ideal candidate will be mid level SAFe Agilist with 3-5 previous successful projects
location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
job type: Contract
salary: $58 - 63 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
· Proficient skills and knowledge of servant leadership, teambuilding, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, relentless improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
· An understanding of how to apply the principles, practices, and theory of the Scrum Master role. Experience with program Kanban boards, user story writing, burndown techniques, and retrospective facilitation.
· Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
· Understanding and translating complex technical concepts into easy to understand business language.
· Strong leadership and team building skills. Ability to work well on cross-functional Agile teams and foster team commitment to tasks.
· Ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence.
· Ability to provide high level of quality and productivity.
Experience level: Experienced
Minimum 3 years of experience
Scrum Master (3 years of experience is required)
Agile / Scrum
retail industry (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
- Randstad Jobs