Friedman Management Company Project Manager - Commercial Real Estate Brokerage in Farmington Hills, Michigan
Project Manager - Commercial Real Estate Brokerage
Return to Job Opportunities
Corporate Office - Farmington Hills - Farmington Hills, MI
4 Year Degree
If you possess dynamic leadership capabilities and outstanding analytical and interpersonal skills, consider a career opportunity with Friedman Real Estate as aProject Manager, Commercial Real Estate Brokerage.
Friedman Real Estate is one of the nation’s largest commercial real estate organizations. We currently manage 140 commercial properties and over 11,000 apartment homes located throughout the country. We also provide commercial brokerage, construction and design, asset management, facilities management and investment and loan sale advisory services to a vast array of institutional and private owners.
The Project Manager for Friedman Brokerage works with the Leadership Team to identify and drive projects that will enable Friedman to improve processes, increase new business, enhance business retention and enrich the customer experience.
The Project Manager develops plans and oversees project execution teams to bring projects to fruition. This role interfaces and partners with internal departments, including marketing, business process improvement, brokerage, IT, training, leading project teams to accomplish initiatives set forth in the plan. The Project Manager effectively measures and communicates results to leadership and other internal stakeholders. This position participates in and contributes to various corporate marketing and product and corporate communications workgroups. Other duties may be:
• Oversee all project-related activities for Friedman Brokerage Company on a daily basis and responsibility for execution and final delivery of the project.
• Collaborate with stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to technology, infrastructure, security, business and processes, policies and information systems.
• Regularly report project status and issues to Brokerage Leadership Team.
• Create project management plans and manage the plans to schedule.
• Use existing standards and processes throughout the life cycle of the project.
• Drive the change management processes.
• Own, communicate and manage the project risk.
• Facilitate planning, communication and negotiation within the team(s).
• Escalate project issues as necessary to the appropriate level of management.
• Manage project iterations, as applicable, administer backlogs and clear blockers.
• Facilitate all iteration meetings, and ensure timely delivery of projects and solutions.
• Conduct post-implementation reviews and communicate lessons learned to appropriate groups.
• Ensure that project audit controls and closeout activities are completed.
• Facilitate project scorecard development.
• Participate in periodic project management process audits.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree in related field required.
• Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in related field.
• Experience in project management and development and execution of marketing plans is required.
• PMP Certification, preferred
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience, a plus.
• Experience in commercial real estate, preferred.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Strong organizational, planning, analytical, presentation and communication skills.
• Ability to identify customer insights that drive behavior change.
• Ability to lead and coordinate work groups.
• Ability to present solutions and ideas for unique challenges.
• Ability to compile and communicate results for responsible projects
• Other related skills and/or abilities may be required to perform this job.
Friedman Real Estate is an Equal Opportunity EmployerApplicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, family responsibility, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, transgender status, veteran's status, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law.
Return to Job Opportunities