Fluor Sr Document & Data Management Technician in Detroit, Michigan
Under general project supervision, this position assists with the planning and coordination of Project Document & Data Management (PDDM) project responsibilities including support of task force objectives and project milestones. This position will provide support for any role in PDDM in an efficient manner while maintaining effective communication with Project Client, Engineering Subcontractors, internal taskforce members and field personnel. The individual will work on intermediate level work processes and will work with the process throughout with a team or independently and will learn high level processes on a smaller to medium project and work within a team. This position requires an individual to be well versed in working within at a minimum of four (4) or more PDDM workfaces (i.e., In-House Engineering, Supplier data, Work Packages, Contracts, Reporting, or Support for Documents for Operations). Intermediate Data Management System experience is required. Related industry experience is required.
• Follow and perform the PDDM Quality and Execution Plans
• Oversee specified PDDM workfaces
• Has the authority to release specified documents without a more senior position to quality check
• Attend meetings on behalf of Execution Lead as required, such as project task force meetings or engineering team meetings
• May have the responsibility to check quality assurance on the work of others for accuracy and timeliness
• May direct the work activity and training of junior roles and new PDDM staff
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 126574BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.
- Fluor Jobs