Premium Retail Services Merchandiser- Future Opportunity in Detroit, Michigan
*POSITION OPEN: *
Premium Retail Services, an industry leader in retail merchandising, assisted sales, field marketing and retail technologies, is seeking motivated merchandisers to expand our team in your area. If you have strong communication skills and enjoy a flexible work schedule, contact us to find out more about a potential opportunity.
*POSITION DESCRIPTION: *
- Builds rapport with retail store associates and grows interest in our client’s internet-related services and products
- Completes projects typically consisting of planogram compliance checks, resets, cut-ins, display installations/troubleshooting, surveys, audits, and other projects that will help our client achieve sales results
- Builds brand awareness through merchandising activities, display creation/maintenance and POP placement
- Maintains consistency and a highly visible presence in designated retail stores within assigned territory
- Collects and reports information on competitive product and service offerings to management
- Communicates via assigned methods (verbal, written, formal presentation) to management all assigned reports on position activities by assigned due dates
- Complete and submit all required service reports and upload digital images to share with the client in a timely manner
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a home computer, printer, internet access, and Smartphone with picture taking capability
- High School Degree or GED
- Minimum one year experience in consumer electronics retail merchandising or equivalent experience
- Must be mechanically inclined and have an aptitude for consumer electronics or internet-related products
- Excellent communication skills required
- Access to reliable transportation for travel within the assigned territory
- Must have and maintain sufficient strength, agility, and endurance to perform during stressful (physical, mental and emotional) situations encountered on the job without compromising your health and well-being or that of your fellow employees or clients
Today's consumer has more buying choices than ever. Smart retailers and manufacturers need every edge to compete in today's marketplace. Premium Retail Services is that edge.
Premium acts as an extension of retailers and manufacturers in stores nationwide, ensuring shelves are stocked, product knowledge is conveyed, and technology is solving common retail challenges. And we've been doing it since 1985.
So no matter the product or category - from vitamins to video games - Premium provides the people, programs and technology to deliver.
Premium Retail Services. Results are in store.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team absolutely dedicated to delivering results for a who's who roster of clients? Check.
You might be Premium material.
Family owned and operated, Premium's strong and steady growth has made us an industry leader in retail merchandising, assisted sales, field marketing and retail technologies.
From our corporate headquarters in the suburbs of St. Louis to the thousands of Premium field representatives working in stores all across the country, the company offers exciting career opportunities in a variety of retail disciplines.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED | DRUG TEST REQUIRED | E-VERIFY EMPLOYER
Market: MI, Detroit
Rep City/Location: Detroit