Henry Ford Health System Registered Nurse Leader - Otolaryngology - Breech in Dearborn, Michigan
Provides leadership for a group or four or more staff. (i.e. RNs, MAs, CSRs, etc.) Performs leadership functions about 30% of the time and duties of a Registered Nurse I the remaining 70%. Performs duties of a Registered Nurse in the coordination and delivery of quality compassionate patient care. Utilizes the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation to provide, delegate, supervise and document care and teaching of patients and family. Effectively communicates with the health care them. Demonstrates clinical competence. Supervises other nursing and support staff as appropriate.
Graduate from a school of nursing required.
Successful completion of HFHS (Parent Operating Group) Pharmacology test.
Demonstrated leadership ability.
Clinical knowledge and analytical abilities necessary to formulate effective nursing care plans.
Ability to perform a wide variety of professional nursing services.
Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, and medical group personnel.
Two to three years of nursing experience in a clinical environment.
Leadership experience preferred.
Basic computer knowledge and keyboarding skills.
Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Current licensure by the Michigan State Board of Nursing as a Registered Nurse.
Under the leadership of President and CEO Wright L. Lassiter, III, Henry Ford Health System is a
$6 billion integrated health system comprised of six hospitals, a health plan, and 250+ sites
including medical centers, walk-in and urgent care clinics, pharmacy, eye care facilities and
other healthcare retail. Established in 1915 by auto industry pioneer Henry Ford, the health system
now has 32,000 employees and remains home to the 1,900-member Henry Ford Medical Group, one
of the nation’s oldest physician groups. An additional 2,200 physicians are also affiliated with the
health system through the Henry Ford Physician Network. Henry Ford is also one of the region’s
major academic medical centers, receiving between $90-$100 million in annual research funding and
remaining Michigan’s fourth largest NIH-funded institution. Also an active participant in medical
education and training, the health system has trained nearly 40% of physicians currently practicing
in the state and also provides education and training for other health professionals including nurses,
pharmacists, radiology and respiratory technicians. visitHenryFord.com.
Whether it's offering a new medical option, helping you make healthier lifestyle choices or
making the employee enrollment selection experience easier, it's all about choice. Henry
Ford Health System has a new approach for its employee benefits program - My Choice
Rewards. My Choice Rewards is a program as diverse as the people it serves. There are
dozens of options for all of our employees including compensation, benefits, work/life balance
and learning - options that enhance your career and add value to your personal life. As an
employee you are provided access to Retirement Programs, an Employee Assistance Program
(Henry Ford Enhanced), Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, Employee Health and Wellness, and a whole host of other benefits and services. Employee's classified as contingent status are not eligible for benefits.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action EmployerEqual Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer Henry Ford Health System is committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, size, height, weight, marital status, family status, gender identity, sexual orientation, and genetic information, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.