Orchid Orthopedic Solutions Maintenance Tech, Orchid Bridgeport in Bridgeport, Michigan
SUMMARY OF POSITIONThe Maintenance Technician II performs machine maintenance and basic facility repairs according to safety regulations and processes to support the achievement of the site's business goals and objectives.
The Maintenance Technician II reports to the Manager, Maintenance & Facilities, Orchid Bridgeport.
BRI - Shift 3 (10:15P-6:45A) 5% (United States of America - Michigan)
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment as required.
- Perform duties to maintain the site's equipment.
- Perform mechanic work including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform annual and semi-annual preventive maintenance on all machines, equipment and plant facility.
- May perform basic plumbing or electrical maintenance functions.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- May perform basic carpentry functions.
- Perform major repairs on production equipment.
- Comply with OSHA Safety and Health rules.
- May be required to perform additional duties as assigned by management.
- Support quality and compliance by adhering to all procedures, work instructions, and forms per the Quality Management Systems (QMS).
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
3+ Years of Experience (Required)
High School Or Equivalent Required, , , Associates of Science (A.S)
Machine Maintenance, Service and Repair Level II - Preventative Maintenance - National Institute for Metalworking Skills (NIMS)
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS THAT ENABLE SUCCESS
Accuracy and Attention to Detail (Extensive Experience), Decision Making and Critical Thinking (Extensive Experience)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to work in a growing company
- Ability to help people live a longer, more active life
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Ability to work in an organization that values:
- Integrity First: We do the right thing
- Teamwork: We are all connected
- Results: We are all driven
- Corrected vision of 20/20 preferred
- Use of personal protective equipment as required for the position
- Lifting up to 50 lbs. unassisted.
- Position requires regular standing, walking, sitting, stooping, crouching, crawling, kneeling and climbing.
- Manufacturing environment: may be exposed to fumes, airborne particles, dirt, dust, disinfectants, solvents, cleaning chemicals, etc.
- Willing and able to work long hours including overtime as required.
- Candidates offered employment must submit to a pre-employment background check and pre-employment drug test
- Candidates must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States through eVerify
EOE, including disability/vets
Position: Maintenance Tech, Orchid Bridgeport
Company: Orchid Orthopedic Solutions
Job Location(s): Bridgeport, MI
Start Date: As soon as possible
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full Time
Starting Salary Range: Not Provided
Required Education: High School or Equivalent
Required Experience: Open
Required Security Clearance: None
Related Categories: Maintenance - Facilities, Building Svcs - Facility Maintenance, Maintenance - Machines