Martin Technologies CDL Vehicle Test Driver in Allen Park, Michigan
CDL Vehicle Test Driver
MARTIN Technologies is a full-service, global engineering and manufacturing company with capabilities in automotive, marine, aerospace and defense industries. From our beginnings in Motorsports (1996) to steady growth in the transportation industry. We excel with innovative methods and best practices supporting the world?s best customers. Our global experience and new technologies create an exciting and diverse environment for our team.
We are excited to announce continued expansion of our Vehicle Testing Services. We are seeking those with an interest in automotive technology, are committed to following established our process, and want to contribute to the advancement of automotive safety, performance, and comfort.
· Safely operate vehicles (with and without trailers) as designated (specific routes, lanes, speeds, etc.)
· Provide feedback on vehicle operation
· Follow instructions provided by supervisor
· Complete forms related to daily assignments
· Work as a member of a coordinated team
· Minimum 3 years driving experience
· Valid CDL License & DOT Medical Card
· Clear driving record (max 2 points current)
· Must be able to pass a drug screen
· Read and comprehend written and verbal instructions
· Strong work ethic and positive attitude
Job Type: Part-time